The International English Testing System courses help students with a working knowledge of English to work towards greater proficiency and fluency in English.
- Increasing your confidence in seminar and academic tutorial participation
- Improving your English speaking skills, communicating effectively and fluently at an academic and professional level
- Writing advanced, academic English in different text types
- Broadening your English vocabulary
- Strengthening your Listening and Reading skills
Intensity and Duration
- 20 lessons (35 min) per week, in a small group setting
- The course can be enhanced in a bespoke form or combined with General EAL or English for Academic Purposes
- 2 - 7 weeks course, including boarding
- A non-residential online course is available upon request.