B2 First English
- Writing clear English in different text types
- Building and Broadening your English vocabulary
- Increasing awareness of how to correct your own use English
- Improving your English speaking skills, expressing opinions and presenting arguments
Intensity and Duration
- 20 lessons (35 min) per week, in a small group setting
- The course can be enhanced in a bespoke form, including some 1:1 EAL lessons
- 2 - 7 weeks course, including boarding
- A non-residential online course is available upon request.
- At the end of the course, you will receive a Kent College course certificate that indicates your completion of the course
- Assessment: the official B2 FIRST exam, to be taken in the UK or at home. The official certificate is accepted for entry to foundation/pathway/pre-sessional courses in English-speaking countries and for undergraduate programmes taught in English in non-English-speaking countries
- The course is accessible to students with a B1+ level of English (IELTS Band 5) The level of English will be established via a written test and a Skype interview
- Learn in the convenience of your own home. We are delighted to be able to offer online lessons with our highly qualified and experienced EAL teachers.
- Please contact us directly to discuss how we can bespoke lessons for you. We can be flexible about teaching times during the day and the length of lessons required.
- We are also able to accommodate a variety of students who are at different stages of learning English. The best way to find out what the best course is for you is to contact us directly for a chat.
- 1:1 hourly tuition
- £60 for intensive general English (B1 and higher)
- £65 for specialist English courses (B1+ and higher)
If you would like to get your child started on their EXKCEL journey, click below to begin the application process.